Start times and laps
Friday – Short XCO – NC3
Saturday – Short course/XCC – NC4
Sunday – XCO – NC5
Opening hours for the Secretariat
You collect your start number from the Secretariat, which is located in the building on the arena. The Secretariat is open:
To collect the start number, you must have a valid license for the current year, take your license with you to the race.
Regulations for training on the course:
- Your start number must be fixed to your bicycle when you train during the official training periods.
- Training on a course while a race is underway is not permitted; this applies regardless of which category is cycling. Breach of this regulation might lead to disqualification. But you may for example train in segments of the red course that aren’t used in the blue course while a race is underway in the blue course.
- All training during official training periods shall be done in the direction of the race.
- It is not permitted to modify the course, for example by moving a marker or digging/moving parts of a built element. Breach of this regulation leads to the rider being excluded from the course and possible disqualification.
- Respect walkers.
- All training is done at the rider’s own responsibility and risk.
Team managers’ meeting
There is a Team Managers’ meeting each day of the Festival. The meetings are held in the same building as the Secretariat.
Calling to the start
On each day, riders are called to assemble at the start no earlier than 10 minutes before the start. We give will give more precise information at the team managers’ meetings. Riders themselves are responsible to assemble at the start; if they arrive too late, they do not get the starting position corresponding to their start number.