Start times and laps
Friday 3. May (NC 3) — Tempo/XCT
Saturday 4. May (NC 4) — Kortbane/XCC
Sunday 5. May (NC 5)- Rundbane/XCO
Opening hours for the Secretariat
You collect your start number from the Secretariat, which is located in the building on the arena. The Secretariat is open:
To collect the start number, you must have a license for 2019, take your license with you to the race..
Training times in the course
The official training times might be adjusted if there are delays in the race, listen for messages from the speaker. If riders are still competing in the course, you can’t train in it yet.
Regulations for training on the course:
- Your start number must be fixed to your bicycle when you train during the official training periods.
- Training on a course while a race is underway is not permitted; this applies regardless of which category is cycling. Breach of this regulation might lead to disqualification. But you may for example train in segments of the red course that aren’t used in the blue course while a race is underway in the blue course.
- All training during official training periods shall be done in the direction of the race.
- It is not permitted to modify the course, for example by moving a marker or digging/moving parts of a built element. Breach of this regulation leads to the rider being excluded from the course and possible disqualification.
- Respect walkers.
- All training is done at the rider’s own responsibility and risk.
Team managers’ meeting
There is a Team Managers’ meeting each day of the Festival. The meetings are held in the same building as the Secretariat. Note that UCI regulations require team leaders or their representatives to attend team managers’ meetings in stage races (paragraph 4.1.026) – this applies to the Elite categories.
Calling to the start
On Friday we call each rider to start about 5 minutes ahead. The speaker announces the start of each category about 10 minutes ahead of the starting time for the first rider in the category.
On Saturday and Sunday, riders are called to assemble at the start no earlier than 20 minutes before the start. We give will give more precise information at the team managers’ meetings. In categories where riders are called and put in starting number order, we issue a warning 5 minutes before the assembly begins. Riders themselves are responsible to assemble at the start; if they arrive too late, they do not get the starting position corresponding to their start number. We provide information about which categories are called up and organized in starting number order on our website, and at the team managers’ meeting in the morning.